Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome Spring!

I must say that it's so nice to not see snow on the ground. Don't get me wrong, the snow is nice for a little while; but nothing beats the sunshine.

I've been meaning to post a picture of our building, but just hadn't gotten around to it. So yesterday, on my way down the driveway, I pulled the over and took a quick shot.

Since we do quite a bit of business out of the area as well, I thought those of you who haven't been here to visit us yet might like to see our building.

Our facility is about 52,000 square-feet in size and houses all prepress, pressroom, finishing, mailing and fulfillment operations.

If you're interested in coming by for a facility tour, simply reach out to your sales or customer service representative or call us at 800.724.3188.

No comments: