Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Payne on facebook


First of all, if you're reading this, thanks for visiting our blog. We've been working really hard to drop a Payne site around every corner of Internet.

We launched this new blog site and a bunch of product specific pages, we're revamping our existing corporate site and client center, and have now infiltrated the social network scene!

Okay, so I'll admit that I'm am a little addicted to facebook. In my defense, it is a great way to communicate and to get to know people. I thought that since I was logging in quite a bit anyway, I might as well put Payne in the mix.

The facebook page offers much of the same information as this site, but if you're a little addicted to facebook too, it's a great way to keep tabs on us. Check it out HERE.

No comments: